|Room I - The Thomas Curll Room
Named after a successful local merchant who originally owned the property, this room features Twin beds, Ensuite four piece bath and flat screen LCD TV, plus a direct walkout onto the upper deck with views of The Academy and Old Town Lunenburg.
|Room II - The Reuben Conrad Room
For the carpenter who built the house as a gift for his new bride, The Reuben Conrad Room is the Inn's original Master Bedroom and offers a Queensize Bed with Ensuite four piece bath and flat screen LCD TV.
|Room III - The Ada Mary Knickle Room
Named after the bride of Reuben Conrad, the Inn's builder, the "Ada Mary" has a Queensize Bed with modern Ensuite four piece bath and flat screen LCD TV. Originally the lone guest bathroom for 13 rooms of The Hillside Hotel!
|Room IV - George Hamm Room
George Hamm, local blacksmith, purchased the Inn from the Conrad heirs in 1913. This room consists of two Double Beds plus Ensuite four piece bath and flat screen LCD TV.
|Room V - Sophia Hamm Room
Named for George's wife who established house as Hillside Hotel in 1924, this room offers Queensize bed, Ensuite four piece bath and flat screen LCD TV. Overlooks the former Railway Station and the entrance to Lunenburg's Walking Trail.
|Suite VI - The Demone Suite
This spacious Suite was once the former living quarters of Gilbert and Ruth Demone, owners of the Hillside Hotel 1939 to 1979. Making up the entire third floor of the Inn, it consists of a queen-size bed in the bedroom, full living room with TV, a double pullout sofa, Davenport, large whirlpool tub in the Ensuite plus microwave, refrigerator and the unit is air-conditioned.
|Suite VII - The Hillside Suite
This main floor suite is named after the Inn's previous
incarnation "The Hillside Hotel" which provided lodging and food to
locals and visitors from around the world for 55 years. Lobby access
as well as a private verandah entrance this grand room offers
Queensize bed, its own sitting room with single pull-out, TV and
includes a Whirlpool Tub in the Ensuite.